Havencab employee of the month for May 2017 is Rabindra Shrestha who works @ Stonecutters, Knox on Bowman and Evolve in Jacksons Landing
Rabindra has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: One of my friends who works for Havencab recommended me.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: The best things about working with Havencab is all my colleagues & supervisor are so helpful.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: It would be my own buildings Evolve, Knox & Stonecutter because the residents there are so kind & nice.
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: In my spare time I would like to spend time with my family & friends.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: Be kind to everyone, always keep smiling & do your job properly.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: Why did you choose Havencab & do you see your future in Havencab?