Havencab employee of the month for August 2019 is Johanna Carolina Moncada Barrera who works @ Silkwood and Excelsior
Johanna has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed her award and spending the Westfield voucher she received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab? – One friend gave me your reference.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab? – I like how responsible is the company with the payment dates, always on time and very accurate with the working hours.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why? – It would be the Hurstville building because this is near to my house.
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time? – I spend my free time reading and listening to music.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job? – “There is no such thing as a small task, always work with excellence because at the end you will see the fruits from your effort”.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month? – The question would be: What would like to change in Havencab?