Havencab employee of the month for December 2016 is Ruben Jose Bastidas who works @ Lattitude 33
Ruben has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I came to work for Havencab through a friend who were working at the company.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: I like many things of the company, for example the fulfilment of payments, many benefits as holidays, rate, superannuation, a good working environment with my partners and supervisors and the company always provide cleaning staff that are necessary to execute an excellent work.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: I would like to work close to my house, because Manly is far to my house. Could be a place at the city. But it is important to recall that I am happy in Havencab so any place is good for me.
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: What I most like to do in my spare time is spend time with my wife and visit some new places.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: Do your best even though you are sometimes tired or stressful.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: Do you like to give any advice or suggestion to Havencab, which one?