Havencab employee of the month for August 2016 is Dinesh Pokhrel who works @ Hampton Apartments
DInesh has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I saw the job vacancy in seek.com, I applied for it and luckily I was selected!
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: Good working environment, friendly supervisors and staff, facilities and rewards that the company provides to its employees.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: I wouldn’t mind working anywhere, but my current workplace suits my time schedule and working environment is so good that I feel like I’m working with my family.
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: Reading books, traveling, watching sports…!
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: Work hard and assess your work by yourself before somebody points out problems with your duties and communicate effectively with supervisor/building management immediately if any issues arrive at work.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: What would you do if your teammate is not honest at work?