Havencab employee of the month for January 2017 is Marisa Harboucha who works @ Archer Capital
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I was working as a housekeeper and a mate told me that she knew a cleaner was needed for the evenings… so I got in touch with Dominika (who was my supervisor) and I got the job.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: Its people… every Havencab worker I came across (cleaners, supervisors) was awesome: friendly, sensitive, sensible, willing to help, team players.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: If I could choose any place, I’d stay at Archer Capital. I got to know these people’s needs and requirements and I try to fulfil them every day. I got to have a very friendly relation with them also. I’d definitely stay at Archer!
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: I like to know new places, new parks, discover little streets in the city… and after walking around, to have a coffee and a nice chat beats any other plan!
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: It’s worth to live and thus to work honestly… you’ll find yourself surrounded by the same kind of people and that generates a beautiful harmony…
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: Aren’t you proud of yourself?? I am!