Havencab employee of the month for February 2018 is Deepjwal Joshi who works @ Dee Why Grand
Deepjwal has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
- How did you come to work for Havencab?
I remembered it was just a couple of weeks I arrived to Sydney and luckily I got suggested by one of my friend who also works in Havencab.
- What do you like best about working for Havencab?
I like to work for Havencab because of the following reasons:
- It treats each employee equally and fairly
- Fair remuneration
- Reward facility
- Leave facility
- Good working environment
- Independent at work
- Proper guidance and Supervision
- Company goodwill and Multi Award Winning Company
- If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Currently I lived at Auburn NSW, so any building nearby my place would be good for me because the building that I have been working is very far from my place so if I got opportunity to work in short route then it would save my time and cost.
- What do you like to do most in your spare time?
In my spare time, I love to cook, enjoy watching movie, listening music, travelling to new places, surfing internet to explore my knowledge and ideas etc
- What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Whatever you are doing, do your best, do with dedication, show your commitment, it would be beneficiated to both you and the company. If you will be doing this constantly, one day your hard work will be counted and appreciated.
- What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
I would like to ask:
- What are your achievements working with Havencab?
- What is your strength for being named employee of the month?
- Any suggestion and advice to the Havencab?