Havencab employee of the month for June 2016 is Tshering Lama Tamang who works @ the Excelsior in Surry Hills
Tshering has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I came to know about Havencab through my friends who were already working for them. They have always talked good things about the working environment and friendly manager, which inspired me to join them.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: The proper working environment, and a friendly and understanding manager.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: The Salmat Building, because I started my Job from there.
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: I like to study novels in my spare time.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: Work Smart and follow all the correct procedures.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: What is the best thing about working for Havencab ?