Havencab employee of the month for March 2017 is Jorge A. Barbosa who works @ the Waldorf Waterfall Apartments
Jorge has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I was referred for another employee from Havencab.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: Havencab is a well-organized company, where everything is standardised and the supervisors are ready to help at any time.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: I’m working at the Waldorf Waterfall Apartments. it’s alright as well as working at 109 Pitt Street. The Waldorf – it’s an enjoyable place to work and Pitt Street…well..I like to work there too with the vacuum.
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: Sports, Reading, Body Combat, Coffee… Etc..
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: Just do the best to satisfy the clients being polite and courteous, also keeping safe yourself all the time.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: What would you like to improve or change in the company and why?