Havencab’s employee of the month for December 2015 is Maria Hanidziarova who works @ Central Park
Maria has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed her award (which arrived on her birthday) and spending the Westfield voucher she received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I was working as a domestic cleaner when my friend (Roman Kovac) called me to say that his supervisor (Michal Valovic) was looking for cleaners. So I sent my resume to Michal, had an interview and started working at Central Park.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: Honesty and fairness. If I am hard-working and honest, I get the same from my supervisor. I think it works in both directions.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: I would definitely stay in Central Park. I have to say that it is challenging work with a lot to do, but I never get bored 🙂
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: Anything interesting or new.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: Always work hard and do your best. Any experience counts so whatever you learn in this job, you will use in your future jobs.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Did you know that Havencab has a reward called Employee of the month :)? I didn’t 🙂