Havencab employee of the month for July 2017 is Saroj Krishna Shrestha who works @ Rise Waterloo.
Saroj has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I saw a vacancy advertisement of Havencab in a classified ads website and applied immediately. I was selected and started working with Havencab.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: More and more encouragement for staff and very good management.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: I prefer working in the same building (Rise at Waterloo). I like working there because I have become familiar with so many things there and it makes me work properly according to Havencab standard..
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: I like photography and listening to music.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: My advice would be “Have good communication skills. Stay positive. Work hard.”
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: How can you be more proactive at workplace ?