Havencab employee of the month for May 2016 is Dayana Aristizabal who works @ Observatory Tower
Dayana has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed her award and spending the Westfield voucher she received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: My sister and my brother in law worked for the company and they referred me to Andres and then I started to work for Havencab in Observatory Tower
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: Havencab is a reliable company that provides all the features for their employees, they are very concerned about good employee conditions, and the company is fair in allocating workloads by gender.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: If I could choose any building I would prefer my building Observatory Tower as this is a very good workplace; the concierge is friendly and residents are very kind, the building has a beautiful view and I really enjoy working there!
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: In my spare time I like going to the gym, watching movies, listening to music and sleeping.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: Try to be careful with the cleaning details, and check that you have done a proper job before finishing, because in my workplace there are so many little things you can easily miss if you are not careful.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: Which award would you like to receive for the employee of the month?