Havencab employee of the month for September 2016 is Lukas Moronga who works @ Central Park
Lukas Moronga has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: When I came to Australia I started to look for a job and Havencab was my first choice and I left it like that, until now for almost a year.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: I have the chance to meet new people almost every day and I’m a people person that’s why I like it.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: I don’t really have a favourite building. But if I have to pick it would be Reggatta in Jackson’s Landing, because I love the surroundings.
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: Relaxing in the parks, walks or hanging out with my girlfriend and my friends.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: To work hard but smart, too.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: What are your plans for the future?