Havencab’s employee of the month for September 2016 is Daniel who works @ Divercity
Daniel has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I came to work for Havencab through a friend who referred me to speak to the supervisor Andres Casas and also to Janos regarding this job
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: The most things that I like is the environment which is good place to work and the respect that Havencab has for their employees.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: The building that I would rather work is the same building that I am currently working in. Due to that I know the building, but I am open for new challenges and changes.
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: I like to train to run marathons.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: To be honest, loyal, and meet the criteria set of the jobs like tasks and duties.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: During this time of you working for Havencab do you feel comfortable working here and why?
Congratulations Daniel and thank you from Havencab for your wonderful work.