Havencab’s employee of the month for November 2015 is Suraj who works @ Macquarie Central
Suraj has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I came to work for Havencab as one of my friends who was working there informed me about the vacancy. After that I got in contact with my supervisor Andres, he conducted my interview and selected me for work.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: Havencab provides us good equipment, all of which is latest technology, which makes our job easier and convenient. That is the best thing about working for Havencab.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: If I could choose any building I would prefer my residential building because I would like to work in the same building which I am working now because I started working here from the time it was built and also all residents are very happy with me and I am familiar with this place.
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: Watching movies and playing video games is what I do in my spare time.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: If you start the task, complete it, do not wait for others to complete it or do not leave in middle.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: May be, most of the employees who work for Havencab now have already worked before in other cleaning companies as well so I would like to ask what is the difference between working with Havencab and other cleaning companies?