Havencab employee of the month for July 2016 is Diana Almendrales who works @ 147 King Street and SPC
Diana has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed her award and spending the Westfield voucher she received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: I had given in my resume to one of the other Havencab supervisors and he recommend me to Dominika to work with her.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: The supervisors are friendly and professional they care about their employees also they pay on time and it is a good work environment.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: My buildings!
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: I love travel. I think to get to know new places and cultures is the best way to enjoy your spare time and also I like read.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: Enjoy and do the best in everything you do.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: Tell us … why did you decide to work as a cleaner?