Havencab employee of the month for January 2020 is Kapil Shrestha who works @ 109 Pitt Street.
Kapil has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
- How did you come to work for havencab?
I was called upon by one of my mutual friend, she asked me about working as a cleaner and I said yes. Then, I contacted with Andres about vacancies and he told me about the job that I’ve been doing through havencab.
- What do you like best about working for havencab?
- If you could work with any building which, would it be and why?
I would choose 109 Pitt Street building because the environment is very pleasant and safe.
- What do you like to do most in your spare time?
I usually have a double check in the work which I have already done whenever I get some spare time.
- What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Who ever works for the company should think that they are doing thier own job rather than thinking it’s company’s work.
- What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
– how long have you been working in this sector?
– how are you feeling about working for havencab ?