Havencab employee of the month for June 2020 is Bibek Gurung who works @ Burwood.
Bibek has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
- How did you come to work for Havencab?
I got reference through one of the employee of Havencab.
- What do you like best about working for Havencab?
First of all, I was fascinated about how big Havencab, as a company is and how amazingly it satisfies its employees as well as its customers. Also, working in Havencab gives me an opportunity to develop my overall skills like analytical and problem solving, working in a team as well as individually.
- If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
I am happy to work in any building as long as I am associated with Havencab. But if I am given a chance to pick one then my current building is best suited to me.
- What do you like to do most in your spare time?
I would like to spend time with my family and learn skills which would help me in future.
- What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Allocate your time in completing your job. Working hard only doesnot lead to success but working smartly should be done more often.
- What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Do you enjoy your work as much as I do?