Havencab employee of the month for March 2016 is Luis Gonzalez who works @ Cammeray Square
Luis has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed his award and spending the Westfield voucher he received as employee of the month.
1. How did you come to work for Havencab?
Ans: A friend referral.
2. What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Ans: Because this company gives me a flexible time to schedule my own duties of the day at the place where I work and also I like the people from our head office as they see every worker as part of the Havencab family.
3. If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
Ans: Opera house, because it would be a good opportunity to meet artists and maybe get some discounts of concerts or events entries!
4. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Ans: Walking in the bush, where I can be far from noise, and writing.
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
Ans: Not every day is the same, sometimes the job gets harder so smile and think that soon everything will be finished, and tomorrow? It’s another fantastic day.
6. What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
Ans: In five years time where you see yourself working with Havencab?