Havencab employee of the month for July 2018 is Mayra Alejandra Rodríguez Abreu who works @ 332 Kent Street.
Mayra has worked for Havencab for some time and really enjoyed her award and spending the Westfield voucher she received as employee of the month.
- How did you come to work for Havencab?
I have a friend who worked for Havencab during a time, before she left Australia, she recommended me to Luis. As I had already worked as a cleaner in another place, it was easy to adapt to work.
- What do you like best about working for Havencab?
Before I started working for Havencab I had heard that it is an excellent company. Also, Havencab offers many benefits for their workers and cares about the integrity of each of us.
- If you could work with any building, which would it be and why?
I honestly do not know other buildings that belong to Havencab. But I would like to work in any place where the company needs me
- What do you like to do most in your spare time?
I like spending my free time doing sports, especially playing table tennis and trying to get to know new places.
- What is the best piece of advice you would give someone in your job?
I think that one of the best advice I can give someone is no matter how difficult the way to reach the goals, never give up reaching them.
- What question would you ask the next employee of the month?
If you could change something in your work, what would it be and why?